Strategic Accounts Sales Executive - Value Based Care (Population Health)
The Strategic Accounts Sales Executive position is responsible for the end to end sales process for Konica Minolta’s AI driven value based care platform to Health Systems, ACOs, Physician Group Practice, and payors to support the value based care transformation.
This platform aggregates patient information from both structured and unstructured data sources providing a solution that is predicative and reacts in real time. Leveraging Natural Language Processing (NLP), Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI), our platform provides proven outcomes including:
- Better Quality Performance
- Financial Performance
- Improved productivity
- Improved patient satisfaction
- Leverage relationships at the C-Suite level to drive new opportunities into the sales funnel.
- Identify, qualify, and quantify new sales opportunities.
- Manage the end to end sales process with a consultative approach of all opportunities that are identified, including those identified through referral sources.
- Meet or exceed assigned sales quotas and strategic account team goals.
- Become a subject matter expert on Konica Minolta’s AI driven value based care solutions and its application to each potential client’s environment.
- Deliver influential, consultative sales presentations.
- Collaborate with strategic account peers, marketing, product, and technical operations teams to ensure that Konica Minolta’s AI driven value based care solutions are consistently meeting client needs.
- Accurately communicate pipeline and forecast within the CRM tools.
Does this sound like you?
- A highly skilled professional with a “Hunter” mentality and 8+ years of demonstrated success in selling to the C-Suite within Health Systems, ACOs, Physician Groups Practices, and payors.
- Experience with selling both Population Health and analytic solutions
- Deep understanding of Value Based Care (VBC) and the economic dynamics between all healthcare stakeholders.
- A good working understanding of HL7, FHIR, CCD/CCDA.
- Documented track record of consistently meeting or exceeding assigned quotas.
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills.
- Ability to understand client needs and communicate complex solutions in a clear and articulate manner.
- Ability to think strategically, understand clients’ underlying business needs and effectively work with key internal colleagues to facilitate and deliver strategies aimed to align Konica Minolta solutions for client consideration.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the demonstrated ability to research and make decisions based on the day-to-day and complex customer problems.