Customer Engagement Lead
The Customer Engagement Lead will develop and grow senior-level client relationships and leverage insights to drive innovation. You will provide leadership to drive key engagement programs, with a focus on new and emerging technologies.
On any given day:
- Advocate for BIC product and services offerings, and align to needs of current and prospective customers
- Collaborate with Konica Minolta sales and account teams to leverage existing relationships to drive the BIC agenda
- Prospect new Customer relationships through industry networking and engaging with the partner eco system
- Plan and prepare presentations for communicating new product innovations and hold discovery sessions with prospective Customers
- Identify a client's business needs and work with internal teams to understand, define, and build effective and innovative solutions
- Foster and build relationships with senior client leadership that can contribute to accelerated realization of the BIC Strategy
- Use your knowledge of the customer, market and competitors, support BIC business team to identify and develop the unique value propositions
- Design, track, report and manage key metrics for the success of engagement programs
To ace this role you will need to have:
- Proactive can-do attitude
- Strong organizational and planning skills with the ability to recognize, prioritize, track, and manage multiple ongoing initiatives in various domains
- Outstanding interpersonal, analytical, and communication skills of both technical and non-technical areas
- Collaborative working style and a strong desire to help shape and contribute to a startup culture at the Business Innovation Center
Does this sound like you?
- 5+ years of experience of customer engagement and business development role with top tier consulting and/or technology companies
- Prior experience in a similar role for a startup or corporate innovation centers is a big plus
- Proven ability to manage and set Customer expectations and establish long term engagements
- Ability to facilitate discovery workshops and effectively assess Customer’s strategic needs
- Ability to work independently toward successful outcomes with minimum direct supervision
- BS or equivalent required; MBA or equivalent from a top tier program (preferred)
Our team of entrepreneurs, founders, innovators, and industry experts is nearly doubling in the months to come. We’re looking for team members who get (really) excited by the future of technology, who embody the go-getter entrepreneurial mentality, who are passionate about building new businesses and driving impactful organizational change.
While we’re part of a global company, we act like a startup. We embrace agility and the culture of Silicon Valley. Perks include: regular lunches, flexible workplaces, experiment with leading technologies, professional development, happy hours and offsite events, healthy initiatives including onsite gym and delicious food, and a central location in Foster City, CA. From our strategic global location, we harness innovative technologies to expand Konica Minolta’s core business in the areas of healthcare, next generation enterprise solutions, workplace of the future, robotics, connected intelligent ecosystems (IoT), and digital marketing.